|May 15, 2013|||||1:00 pm||to||3:00 pm|
Register for free!
Please register so we can be sure we have enough room and so we may reach out if there are any changes or cancelations in this workshop. Walk-ins are still welcome.
During this two hour workshop attendees have an opportunity to learn about the different search and social media tactics needed to market their business online. Workshop leader Jennifer Shaheen owner of the digital marketing agency The Technology Therapy Group explains:
- The importance of keyword research and how it relates to search marketing
- The different types of social tools to consider for marketing your business
- How to research and understand creating a social strategy
- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook what should you be considering for marketing
- Google Adwords and Organic search and how to decide which is right for you