Please register so we can be sure we have enough room and so we may reach out if there are any changes or cancellations in this workshop. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Dena A. Domenicali, Score Mentor and Marketing Professional
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- SCORE Headquarters
- 120 Bloomingdale Rd, White Plains, NY 10605
Thinking about starting your own business?
Already in business and want to grow?
Define your product/service to create the most opportunity for success.
You want to make sure you are communicating “why buy from me” to the right audience in an effective and consistent manner. Using a rigorous, proven process, you will learn how to:
- conduct an evaluation of your business’ optimal target market
- identify the attributes of your product/service that best serve that market
- develop a “unique selling proposition” for your business to give you a competitive advantage
Positioning your product or service is essential to help you maintain your focus, make smart decisions, and create a compelling website and other marketing materials.
On-site parking available.