|December 12, 2012|||||1:00 pm||to||3:00 pm|
Register for free!
Please register so we can be sure we have enough room and so we may reach out if there are any changes or cancelations in this workshop. Walk-ins are still welcome.
Note: The two hour session will be conducted in an “open” discussion format.
What We Will Discuss:
- Overveiw of going into buisness
- Determining how much money is needed
- Getting ready to finance your business
- Important of key business plan information
- Types of capital and their significance
- Personal credit consideration
- Meeting with the bank or other lender on types of loans and terms
- The role of the SBA in helping you get the money (Note: an SBA representative will discuss this final item.)